DyeChem World Exhibition Ludhiana & Tirupur Bookings Open
After the success of DyeChem World Exhibition in Tirupur in June this year, organisers have planned two more shows in 2023.
DyeChem World – Ludhiana Edition is slated from February 24-26, 2023, at Dana Mandi, Ludhiana. And the second edition of DyeChem World Tirupur is planned from July 6-8, 2023, at IKF Complex, Tirupur.
According to the organisers, shows like DyeChem World should be organised in the textile manufacturing clusters, to gain a dedicated, captive audience. DyeChem World is an effective platform for the dyes and chemicals industry to interact with decision makers, technocrats, chemists from the textile manufacturing clusters.
DyeChem World is jointly organised by Society Of Dyers & Colourists, Tirupur’s NIFT-TEA College of Knitwear Fashion, AIC NIFT TEA Incubation Centre for Textiles and Apparels. The event is managed by Textile Excellence.
Ludhiana – a booming textile production hub
Ludhiana, and surrounding clusters have emerged as important textile manufacturing hubs for cotton and MMF textiles. Recently, the Punjab government has identified Fatehgarh Sahib for a 1000 acre textile park. If approved by the Centre, this will give a further fillip to the textile industry of Ludhiana.
- Three important textile clusters are in Punjab – Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Amritsar.
- Textile and clothing exports from the three clusters alone amount to around Rs 12,000 crore (USD 1.6 billion) annually.
- Major export destinations – USA, UAE, UK, Australia.
- Over 1200 textile and apparel manufacturing companies in the State.
- Direct employment to 1.2 lakh people in the State’s textile and clothing industry.
- Home to major textile players including Trident, Nahar, Vardhman, Shingora, SportKing, Nivia, Savi, Avani, JCT, Indian Acrylics, among others.
- Abundant availability of both cotton and man-made fibres in Punjab.
- MMF raw materials are easily available from players including Reliance Industries Limited in Hoshiarpur, Shiva Tex Fabrics in Ludhiana and Aqua Fiber Industries in Mohali, besides acrylic yarn from firms, including Vardhman and Arisudana.
- PP and PE production getting ramped up in the State.
- Punjab has 10 major specialised institutes engaged in the textile sector.
- There are 349 ITIs offering over 70 courses, including textile and apparel sector courses, with an intake capacity of about 80,000 students.
- Besides 130 diploma and polytechnic colleges, the state also has 193 engineering colleges with an annual capacity of 28,000 students.
- The State Government has identified textiles as a focus area under the Industrial Business Development Policy (IBDP), 2017.
- The State offers attractive incentives such as net GST reimbursement and employment subsidy to ultra-mega, mega projects, anchor units, thrust sector units and MSMEs.
For Further Information:
Mob: +91 9664214853