We’re a leading Textile Association in India
The Textile Association (India) was established on 9th April, 1939.
01 Infinite Business Opportunities served
02 Launch your New Products with TAI
03 Connecting you with right audience
04 Meet potential clients for business
The Textile Association (India) established in the year 1939, is the foremost leading and largest Nonprofit making National Professional & Technocrats body in the country having more than 25000 strong memberships of 26 affiliated units at various textile centers in the country. TAI has more than 8 decades of service to the industry to its credit. It has been providing guidance and services of various kinds to the Textile Industry. TAI organizes various National and International Textile Conferences & other activities and also conducts distance textile ATM/GMTA Exams annually.
We’re committed to help clients
To conduct the programmes for textile professionals and technocrats with an aim to achieve their continuous growth and development, which will enhance industrial Performance in terms of quality and productivity.
To be a leading largest and internationally reputed Association of textile technocrats promoting scientific and technological knowledge and training globally with benchmark performance as well as commitments to professional ethics and social responsibility.
The Textile Association (India) provides for professional growth of technologists, managers, traders, researchers, entrepreneurs, teachers and consultants on the Indian textile scene.
- Artificial intelligence in fabric inspection
- Master the Change with digital solutions
- Lenzing and KARL MAYER GROUP collaborate in flat and warp knits
- KARL MAYER GROUP and Lenzing Group collaborate in flat and warp knits
- Lenzing group empowers Ichalkaranji weavers with TENCEL™ Lyocell at The Lenzing Conclave
- Care Solutions for perfect all-round support
- Birla Cellulose partners with TextileGenesis to provide traceability and transparency solutions
- Lenzing raises the comfort game with Sustainable TENCEL™ Denim at Denim Trade Shows
- Post Event Report of International Conference on Technical Textile
- Staying one step ahead together
- Automatic dispensing systems for dye house automation from Color Service
- Direct approach in Indonesia