ITAMMA won the 6th Responsible BMO Award
Indian Textile Accessories and Machinery Manufacture Association (ITAMMA) have been won the “6th Responsible BMO Award” under the category ‘Innovation’ at National level.
The Award and the Award Ceremony was organized by Foundation of MSMEs Cluster on 8th December 2022 at Habitat Centre, New Delhi. The Award was received by Mr. N. D. Mhatre, Director General (Tech), ITAMMA
ITAMMA has won this Award for outstanding achievements of its Member Companies.
Following activities organized by ITAMMA.
- Technology Scouting Mission (through Field Research Globally-exposure to Latest Technologies and Green Process)
- Technology Awareness & Dissemination Mission (through events at PAN India- Design Awareness, Lean, ZED Certification, publication “ITAMMA Voice” and Factory exposure /Mill visits)
- Technology Adaptation Mission – (Product developed under NID & Lean Manufacturing Competitiveness Schemes & Pilot plant Projects during Industry interactions with Academia)
- Technology Marketing Mission – (through Business Delegations & competitive schemes & special publications)
- Success of “Mission Green Environment – reduction in waste generation, raw material, inventory, labour and rework time; utilization of Ergonomics to reduce manual handling; Health camps solving health issues; Employment drive from suggestions of industry Experts, Lean Consultant and NID Officers