THE TEXTILE ASSOCIATION (INDIA) established in the year 1939, is the largest National Textile Professional body of India, having more than 23000 memberships, striving for the growth of India’s largest single Textile Industry over last 7 decades. Every effort is being made by the Association to help and upgrade the Textile Technology knowledge to compete successfully in the world textile market.
The Association undertakes various activities such as Seminars, All India Textile Conferences, World Textile Conference, Global Textile Congress and arranging group participation in international trade fairs & exhibitions.
The Association renders the benefits to its members is as follows:
- Substantially concessional delegate fees for any Seminar, Conference, Exhibition organized by any TAI Units and Central office.
- Opportunity to join delegation from TAI to major textile events and allied exhibitions across the world at much lower cost than you pay on your own.
- Opportunity to enhance your textile qualification by undertaking examination / submitting CV to acquire professional qualifications such as ATA, GMTA, FTA.
- Opportunity to get involved in the activities of TAI by getting elected / selected to specific committees.
- Free access to website, e-journal, new useful knowledge being added continuously under Knowledge Centre.
- Opportunity to contribute your valued experience for sharing with others under expert talk.
Download the prescribed suitable form (available on website) and send it duly filled-in to your nearest Unit of The Textile Association (India) office along with 2 passport size recent photo and fee payment.
For more details please Contact:
The Textile Association (India)
702, Santosh Apartment, 7th Floor, 72-A, Dr. M. B. Raut Marg, Shivaji Park, Dadar (W), Mumbai – 400 028 INDIA
E-mail: [email protected], Website: https://www.textileassociationindia.org